ColdFusion Data Source Setup Instructions
Run the ColdFusion Administrator. Under DATA & SERVICES choose Data Sources.
Use “QBs” as the Data Source name if you want to match the DisplaySQL.cfm sample script.
The Driver is ODBC Socket.
Press the Add button.
Under ODBC DSN choose a QuickBooks DSN. QuickBooks Data is a DSN that is created by the QODBC installation.
Username should be set to Admin.
You can put any notes you want in the description field.
Next Press the Show Advanced Settings Button.
Make sure the Limit Connections and Maintain Connections are unchecked. You can remove the check boxes on Create, Drop, Alter, Grant and Revoke. Add check boxes for Select, Insert, Update, Delete and Stored Procedures.
Press Submit and your QODBC Data Source should show on the list of Data Sources.
So isn’t it time you unleashed the full power of QODBC Web Server Edition?
Like our FREE QODBC Basic Edition, you can also try our OBLIGATION FREE 30 Day QODBC Web Server Edition Evaluation to see and write to QuickBooks Transaction Tables from a Web Server! Here are just some of the exciting features of using QODBC Web Server Edition:-
- Access the Transaction Core of QuickBooks Accounting Data such as Invoices, Bills, Purchase Orders,Checks, Credit Memos, Estimates, Payments, Sales, Employee Time Tracking. Over 80 tables in all!*
- Generate Powerful QuickBooks Reports in your own applications such as Details on AR & AP, Aging Reports, Balance Sheet, Collections, Transaction Detail, 1099 Detail, Customer Balance Detail, Estimates, Expenses, General Ledger, Income Detail, Tax Detail, Inventory Detail, Item Profitability, Inventory Status & Valuation, Job Profitability, Open Invoices, Profit and Loss, Open PO’s Sales by Customer, Sales Tax, Time by Job Trial Balance, Vendor Balance Detail & Summary. Over 75 reports total!*
- Get 30 days of telephone installation support.
- Get Discounts on future upgrades to QODBC and our other exciting products.
- Generate your own income by creating Web applications using the QODBC Web Server Edition!