Privacy Information Management Statement
FLEXquarters.com Limited ("FLEXquarters") publishes and distributes a range of Development and Business management software and provides technical support and training services to both software developers, consultants and end-users. The privacy and security of the personal information that we hold about you is very important to us.
Collection of Personal Information
We most commonly collect information from our customers in the following circumstances:
- Upon registration by you of any of the FLEXquarters software range or services offered through our www.FLEXquarters.com, www.QODBC.com or our other websites.
- Upon the purchasing of upgraded versions of FLEXquarters software, often in response to our having communicated with you about such upgrades
- Upon the joining, or renewal, of various FLEXquarters programs, including FLEXquarters Affiliate, Developers and Professional Partner programs.
There are other less frequent instances where we collect personal information, such as when financial details are sought from persons or businesses who seek to be FLEXquarters product resellers, where stock is provided on credit.
The information collected would generally comprise name, address, postal address, telephone, fax and e-mail contact details, as well as the details of the FLEXquarters product that you use. High level information in relation to your business may be also be collected. Should you contact us requiring technical or similar assistance, information relating to your problem and our suggested solutions are also recorded by us to assist in better customer relationship management.
How we use this information
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- The main purpose for the collection of personal information is so that we can communicate with you about the software product that you use and efficiently manage and administer all products and services we provide to you. These communications could relate to software upgrades, feature variations or enhancements, any particular issues or problems that have been detected within the software and corrective measures that may be taken and informing you of other FLEXquarters products and services, including the availability of specialized, software specific, add-on products. This information is typically provided in our monthly newsletter, which features one-click unsubscribe.
- Identification of software end-users assists FLEXquarters in establishing who is legally permitted to use the various FLEXquarters software applications and therefore assists us in enforcing copyright and intellectual property rights.
- In the case of Partner and Affiliate programs, the additional questions we ask in relation to your business assist us in developing a partner profile so that future offerings that may be developed for program participants are relevant and appropriately targeted.
- In the case of financial information requested from parties wishing to be resellers and, as such, be provided with FLEXquarters software stock on credit terms, this information is used to perform credit referencing and checking.
With the exception of the final bullet point above (where the information is disclosed to a credit referencing bureau), very little external disclosure of your personal information is made by FLEXquarters other than registration details to the manufacturer of the software product where applicable. In the event that an external party wishes to communicate with any or all parts of the FLEXquarters user/partner database, and FLEXquarters is agreeable to this communication being sent, we would generally undertake the communication on behalf of the external party (but at their cost) so that access to the personal information of our customer remains with FLEXquarters. FLEXquarters may use, from time to time, external service providers to facilitate communications with its customers, for example a mail house. In these circumstances, FLEXquarters may provide personal contact/address information to the external service provider to enable the communication to be dispatched. Such information is provided to the external service provider on the strict basis that it be used for this purpose only and agreements are put in place to ensure this.
Access to Information
If you would like details of the personal information which we may hold about you or, if you would like to correct any of the information that we hold, please contact us as follows:-
e-mail: use our feedback form or write to us at:
The Privacy Officer, FLEXquarters North America Sales PO Box 0036 Union Lake MI 48387 USA
We have internal procedures in place to deal with such requests, and we may require further information from you to verify your identity.
An electronic customer management and database system is used to store most of the personal information. This system is accessed by authorized users and contains security features to ensure the protection and integrity of the data that we hold.
Third Party Software
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website and to promote our company via advertising. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Should you have any queries in relation to this Privacy Information Management Statement or to issues generally surrounding the private information that we hold about you, please contact the Privacy Officer at the addresses referred to above. Similarly, any complaints in relation to privacy related issues should also be directed to either of these addresses.
From time to time, this statement may be amended. An up-to-date version of the Privacy Statement will always appear at the http://www.qodbc.com website. Furthermore, you may request a hard-copy of this Statement from the addresses referred to above.
Did you find the answer you were looking for on this page? If not, please Contact Us. We are happy to help you find the solution you are looking for. Thanks!
FLEXquarters North America Sales
All rights reserved
QuickBooks and the Gold and Silver Developer Logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Intuit Inc., displayed with permission. What is RSS?