QODBC Desktop Edition
QODBC Desktop Edition comes in two flavors for Windows desktop and one for Web Server use.
The desktop user can choose Read Only and Read/Write versions depending on the need. The Read Only edition allows you to display live QuickBooks data in your Windows application, but does not allow changing of data in QuickBooks. The Read/Write edition, allows changing of QuickBooks data.
Here are just some of the exciting features of using QODBC Desktop Edition:
- Super Speed with Optimizer Technology QODBC now optimizes your QuickBooks data the first time you use a company file, making future requests super fast. Get your work done in one tenth the time of previous versions and faster than any other SDK application.
- Access the Transaction Core of QuickBooks Accounting Data such as Invoices, Bills, Purchase Orders, Checks, Credit Memos, Estimates, Payments, Sales, Employee Time Tracking. Over 80 tables in all!*
- Generate Powerful QuickBooks Reports in your own applications such as Details on AR & AP, Aging Reports, Balance Sheet, Collections, Transaction Detail, 1099 Detail, Customer Balance Detail, Estimates, Expenses, General Ledger, Income Detail, Tax Detail, Inventory Detail, Item Profitability, Inventory Status & Valuation, Job Profitability, Open Invoices, Profit and Loss, Open PO's Sales by Customer, Sales Tax, Time by Job Trial Balance, Vendor Balance Detail & Summary. Over 75 reports total!*
- Free installation support for 30 days.
- Get Discounts on future upgrades to QODBC and our other exciting products.
- Generate your own income by creating applications using the QODBC OEM Program at greatly reduced costs!
QODBC Server/Terminal Edition
Our Server/Terminal Edition of QODBC will allow you to set up a Web Server and use any web tool you wish to use (PHP, ASP, ADO, Cold Fusion) to access data live from QuickBooks via ODBC without conversion in real time. If your customers need to know what's in stock right now or you need to know Today's sales while out of the office, then this is the product for you!
Those using Multi-User products such as Terminal Services or Citrix to allow multiple users to use a single copy of QODBC on a server should be using the Server/Terminal Edition of QODBC.
The Server/Terminal Edition also works with data server applications running on Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000 Server, or Windows NT Server, such as Microsoft SQL Server. The Desktop Edition is not designed to handle multiple threads and communications from a protected background server process, but the Server Edition can operate in this mode.
Please contact one of our sales team to discuss your requirements further
Since you are about to install a ODBC driver, you will need administrative privileges to perform the installation. If you are logged on to a user account, log off and log on to an account with administrative privileges before downloading and installing these products. Read more
Click here to return to the QODBC Overview Page
Shared bottom Border
Did you find the answer you were looking for on this page? If not, please Contact Us. We are happy to help you find the solution you are looking for. Thanks!
Copyright © 2017 FLEXquarters North America Sales All rights reserved
QuickBooks and the Gold and Silver Developer Logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Intuit Inc., displayed with permission. What is RSS?